Creative Content Writer/Social Media Apprentice
ABOUT THE APPRENTICESHIP:
Day to day tasks will include:
- Writing creative, informative and engaging content for a range of different mediums. This includes blog writing, website content writing, etc..
- Creating innovative and imaginative social media content.
- Develop social media strategies and campaigns to help grow accounts.
- Managing Instagram and Facebook handles. This includes replying to comments, direct messages and monitoring traffic and presence across accounts.
- Lead and manage conversations with social platforms and the ability to help create meaningful conversations with out customers, driving product awareness and brand buzz.
- Provide insight into trending topics and examples of how leading brands are utilising social media to grow their digital footprint whilst taking inspiration.
SKILLS REQUIRED AND PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Be imaginative, self-motivated and have a willingness to learn.
- Experience in creative content writing is desirable.
- Must have great customer/people skills.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must have basic Photoshop skills.
- Have the ability to adapt.
- Past experience in social media marketing is of advantage.
- English @ GCSE grade C or above.
LOCATION & DURATION:
- Unit 36, Pendle Village, West Mill, Churchill Way, Nelson, BB9 5NF
- Working hours: 10am ’till 4pm