Outline of the Job
- Create & upload images & content for the website.
- Design website banners & assist with web visuals.
- Pay per click campaigns – producing performance reports (ROI).
- Use web analytics to monitor performance and make recommendations & improvements.
- Social media marketing – Producing content & ads for social media campaigns (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram).
Skills Required & Personal Qualities
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content.
- The ability to work independently & flexibly.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Keen interest in all social media platforms.
Future Career Prospects
The right candidate will be offered a full time placement to become part of our in-house marketing team.