Sales & Marketing Assistant
OUTLINE OF THE JOB
- Working closely with the head of sales and account management to ensure the sales team have marketing collateral which supports their message and sales activity.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns to promote the company and its brands to their target audiences.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of case studies, articles and press releases, which includes research & investigation, as well as copy-writing, photo sourcing and translations.
- Copy writing and proofreading for collateral for both print and digital activity.
- Understanding our key products, customer profiles, unique selling points and articulating to our audiences.
- Report and manage the performance of activity and make recommendations to further develop our approach to continually improve our return on investment.
- Monitor competitor marketing services to ensure EventCity’s client marketing offer is the ‘best in class”.
SKILLS REQUIRED AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
Must be highly IT literate; with ability to input, retrieve and analyse data. Sound understanding of all marketing tools and principles, with proven ability in generating PR material. Knowledge and experience of developing a content managed website and other digital channels including social media.
- You must be procedure driven, have high attention to detail and must have a desire to help deliver growth plan.
- Ability to deliver an effective marketing strategy in a timely manner and within budget.
- Have sound knowledge of digital marketing and SEO, with experience of creating and running social campaigns.
- Knowledge of PR and working with external bodies i.e. agencies.
- Have thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Be committed, enthusiastic and tenacious with strong commercial awareness.
- Some experience using PR reporting platforms is desired.
- Excellent research and investigation skills.
- Excellent command of the English language with strong written ability.
- Ability to connect and understand people and their needs.
- GCSEs of C or above in Maths, English & Science.
FUTURE CAREER PROSPECTS
- Holidays are 28 Days per year with increases for length of service up to 33 days per year.